Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I were a man...

If I were a man, the things I would do...
I'd show my worth, and my core values too.
Each woman in my life would be put in her place.
I'd start with the wife, to continue the rape
For the truth she shows, bind harder, no escape.
I'd slap her, like I did my mother
To appease my male ego, I'd be like no other.

If I were a man, I'd earn big bucks
But for the girl child, she could live in muck.
I'd drink and make merry, and invest in me too
And feign interest, when pointed at true.
I'd be educated, well read, and earn my bread,
But at home I'd lie on the floor upon my bed.
I'd think rich thoughts to earn my accolades,
But practice poor, till real life is dead.

If I were a man, I'd impose my rule,
I'd hold the purse strings, and preach like a mule.
I'd have double standards, and expect the world
Give nothing back, 'but it's all in my word!'
Take, take, take till it's all wrung dry
Then blame someone else, till blood they cry.
Truth and integrity are values I voice
But don't worry, I can manipulate their choice.

If I were a man I could do no wrong,
I'd demand respect and love, as if a radio song.
Take my mother, I didn't want her anyway
And what to do of the other, she just won't go away!
I'll trample and trod till I get what I want
Better get used to it, now it's a wont.

NO!

If I were a man, I'd give her the As.
Attention, Appreciation, Affection.
For without her, I wouldn't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment