Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Questions??

Networking sites are awesome! You can do things that go beyond the realm of just getting connected with friends. One of my favorite applications is 'How well do you know .....?" quizzes. Considering most of my friends I'm connected with have been childhood friends, who (for many) I've not seen since, well childhood, it's always difficult to get an answer right. But hey what the heck, it's always worth a try, you'll never know what you learn about a person. So, in the same spirit I have, after much deliberation, concocted my own quiz, about myself (duh!). As readers, you are not obligated to answer. In fact, I really wouldn't advise it, probably because getting a straight answer on some of the questions may not be possible. But don't let me discourage you!

How well do you know... me?

1. How old am I? anyone who answers my chronological age wins this one.
2. Have I ever done anything bad to someone deliberately? Family is not allowed to answer this.
3. Why do I get the feeling most people I come in contact with, are out to get me?
4. Am I hormonally, psychologically or just emotionally challenged?
5. What's my favorite lingerie color?
6. Who's my bestest friend in the whole wide world?
7. Why do I feel ill-equipped to handle things?
8. Who can I blame (other than myself) for all the shit that happens in my life?
9. When will I become rich & famous? Must reflect date in the very near future.
10. What are my bad habits? Please limit to top 3.
11. How many new activities can I take up, simultaneously, to keep myself from leading a normal life?
12. Why do I feel really girlie-girlie every once in a while?
13.Who is my favorite superhero? Think bulging muscles, under extremely tight spandex, cropped at the right places.
14. Why can't people understand that I'm actually a nice person under a very fierce exterior?
15. When do I know I've grown up to raise my kids? Again, mom & dad...do not answer.
16. When will time travel be possible? Sorry...always wanted to know.
17. Do I ever get to spend time on an island with my cabana boys?
18. Will I ever be demanding enough to live my life on my terms?
19. Is it just me or does every one think I'm absolutely perfect? Be honest now!
20. What made you sit through this crap & even contemplate answering these questions?

Answer key:
A. yes
B. no
C. I don't know
D. I don't give a crap!

Now, let the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment